But … at a given moment I started to realize that I was simply not going to be able to reach the desired level of photographs just by solving problems at run time. Because of lack of the right gear, the lack of a Tyra Banks clone, the lack of proper styling and location and most importantly the lack of knowledge. So I sold my soul to photoshop. I ‘ve been picking up some great techniques in photoshop but still have a long way to go.
I still believe however that I am only making minor adaptations in photoshop but sometimes they can make a world of difference. The images below show the result of a 5 minute effort. It is far from perfect I know but it does make a difference.
The moment I started using photoshop was the moment I started to get likes on facebook. Everyone knows that there is no better measure than facebook likes LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment