Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Places

One of the biggest challenges when photographing outdoors in Belgium is finding a nice location. The second biggest challenge is to remember those locations. Therefore I have decided to keep track of these locations in this little post.

In this way not only I will not forget about them, but you all can profit of the list, if only I had followers :)

Locations:

Brussels:
Botanische tuinen (if you go on a quiet moment, you will be left alone)
Terkameren abdij (nice garden , have not been there don't know if you can get in trouble taking model shots overthere)
Hallerbos (On the outskirts of Brussels, this forest is worthwhile visiting when the hyacints are flourishing, end of april)
Vilvoorde: nieuwe voetgangersbrug over de E19

Antwerp:
MAS (Museum aan de stroom, This modern building offers lots of possibilities, outside, inside and on top of it)
Hangar 26 (when you are shooting at MAS, just look for Hangar 26, the backside of the building offers some interesting shoot oportunities)

Limburg:
C mine genk (Interesting location, because of the glass roof and old mining machines)

2 comments: