1.the picture (as shot / post-processed)

EXIF: 50mm f4.0 1/250 ISO 100
2. The location setup

Thanks to Kevin Kertz
For this shot I went outdoors, yep this is not my studio :) I love working outdoors on those rare occasions that the weather is good in Belgium. When working outdoors, I rely heavily on the sun. The only accessory that I use is my simple 5 in 1 reflection screen (nope not a California sunbounce).
The sun was high in the sky (I prefer to have it a little bit more down to earth). But the sun added a nice hair light effect and it was just deep enough to reflect the light on the dresses of the girls.
3. Post-processing
We are still in silent movie mode, but hopefully you guys will get it, just by looking at it. Enjoy.
And the link
No comments:
Post a Comment