Tuesday, April 17, 2012

beautiful location poor lighting

I planned a nice outdoor shoot with the beautiful Cato, But as happens so often we had to change plans the very last minute. The weather was bad but luckily for us Cato's mother could get us into 'De Vooruit' in Gent.

We were allowed to shoot in the old theater. It's probably the most beautiful theater of Belgium. But unfortunatly it is realy poorly lit. ISO 3200 1/30s f2.0. Now I don't have a zillion strobes in my backpack ... should I have?

Perhaps, if I would have known in advance, I could have taken some more strobes, umbrellas and triggers with me. But frankly ... I'm not into strobisme. So I went for the safety shots and ended up with these shots, not quite what Cato was expecting, but hey I'm still learning and one of these days all will fall in place.



















No comments:

Post a Comment